Ready to be happier?
![]() |
| commit to heal and claim your inner bliss. |
I decided to dedicate this first post to more information about what I do and what sort of expectation you can
have from doing this work and of course to see if you need it or not ,this way
it can answetor a myriad of your questions.
I have been always in to mind-body healing and
having a holistic approach when it comes to addressing issues and as well as
treating emotional problems, You r whole life ,including your health, people
around you and your relationship with them, the amount of money that you bring
into your life etc. are all a projection and a sign of what's going on inside
your own world .
Having the right tools and knowledge you can first be aware of them
and shift them easily into what you desire and what serves your soul really and
nourishes you. The tools and systems I love and practice are: EFT,FASTEREFT,Meditation,visualization,Manifestation,7levels
of wealth manifestations, Tapping in to wealth, Deliberate thinking. Law Of
Attraction, Chakra tapping for an instance. I integrate all of them and of
course with my experience of aiming the roots and healing them so fast .
What Issues can I address?
Really you can think of anything that you DON’T want in your life
and bothers you somehow, whether its about others or yourself .Lower self
esteem and achieving Self-confidence, Not knowing your life Goals and passions,
making peace with your past and just ANYTHING that happened and when you
remember or even if you don’t remember(you TRY)and have locked them all in a
locker and are trying living ,Low motivation, Anxiety , Low Self-esteem , Fears ,Phobias ,Creative Blocks ,Weight ,
Depression ,Grief & Loss ,Cravings ,Headache ,Relationship
Problems ,Insomnia , Bad Habits ,Disease ,Allergy ,Pain ,Fatigue ,Trauma Addictions Improve: Weight Control ,Energy ,Performance ,Sleep & Relaxation ,Immune Systemnoise full and
chatter full mind ,removing Money blocks and attracting more
money into your experience ,and just the list goes on,I will post different
specific topics in the coming days to give you an idea to see where you can
resonate with.
The most frequent tool that I use is Faster EfT,you can get more
information here ,and sign up for their 7 day start up e-course to learn to do
it on your own.
Why you want to work with me:
Working with someone is never comparable with the work you do on
your own even knowing that all ,since the skilled guide or practitioner knows
how to do it VERY FAST and in a tear less more teaching you a new life style of
thinking and looking at the world ,so if you are starting make sure that you DO
work with someone to get it right and see it for yourself how different it is.Tapping
comes second,what matters are shifting states of minds so quickly .
Knowing the roots and connecting the dots of your issues and have
them all as a blue print of your current
issue is way so important ,HEAL THE ROOOTS ALWAYS!
I really want you to transform and feel better,heal ,I am really
passionate and so excited to take you to a stage when you look back you really
say :I AM REALLY CHANGED!thats my love, specially because I have gone through
most of those issues myself as well and have felt that how different it is now
everything for me and I really like every one of you to feel the peace,
lightness and joy of your life in your own hands .It takes "Commitment
" "Courage" and "Persistance" to take the action and
believe me, You will never regret it.you deserve the best.
Wanna work with me ? Still have questions or you would like to see
how you can get benefit ?You can book
FREE NO COST 15 min session now .
Peace.
Peace.
.







0 comments: